|The turkey says it all. Thanks!|
Get that instant lift … just say “thanks!”
Written by Meg Braley
Want a "right this second" way to lift your spirits? Very simple – smile and say thanks! Thank your family members, employees, neighbors and co-workers.
Right now you’re probably thinking about specific people who are special to you. Call them up or text them. Just say thanks for being who you are and for what you do.
Why not …
- Call a customer and thank them for their business
- Call a supplier and thank them for their service
- Say thanks to first responders for just being there
- Say thanks to armies of volunteers who make our communities richer
- Saying thanks to Canadian military for risking themselves to protect us
- Say thanks to people you seldom interact with
- Say thanks to people who you always interact with
- Lift someone's spirits with a thanks and a smile
- Give thanks for the amazing democracy and land of opportunity we live in
- Give thanks for the opportunity to give back to those who need help
Where ever you are in the world, join us. Celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. Just say thanks. Make it random. Have fun! You'll be amazed by the response you'll receive. From everyone at Unimark Creative - Thank You, eh!
Read other blogs about branding on BrandIt. Sign up for our enews. Be the first to get the latest posts.