|The turkey says it all. Thanks!|
Get that instant lift … just say “thanks”!
Written by Meg Braley
Want a "right this second" way to lift your spirits? Very simple – give thanks! Thank your family members, your neighbors, your co-workers. Right now you’re probably thinking about specific people who are special to you.
You might get started by…
- Calling a customer to thank them for their business
- Calling a supplier to thank them for their service
- Expressing thanks to first responders for just being there.
- Saying thanks to armies of volunteers who make our communities richer
- Saying thanks to Canadian military for risking themselves to protect us
- Saying thanks to people you seldom interact with
- Saying thanks to people who you always interact with
- Lifting someone's spirits with a thanks and a smile
- Giving thanks for the amazing democracy and land of opportunity we live in
- Giving thanks for the opportunity to give back to those who need help
Where ever you are in the world, join us. Celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving by saying thanks. Make it random. Have fun! You'll be amazed by the response you'll get. From everyone at Unimark Creative - Thank You, eh!
Read other blogs about branding on BrandIt. Sign up for our enews. Be the first to get the latest posts.